Pre-Trial Intervention is a diversionary program in
To qualify, participants must be referred by the court. To enroll, send or drop off the following:
- a completed application (available on this website or at any of our six offices)
- all other information on the matter dealing with the pending charge and any prior charges
- a cashier's check or money order for $100. We do not accept cash or personal checks. You may pay with a credit card at our Bluffton office.
Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor's Office
Post Office Box 1880
Applying for the program does not guarantee acceptance. Once you have applied, it can take 6-8 weeks to receive your orientation notice. Please do not contact our office unless more than 8 weeks have passed and you have yet to receive the letter.
Out-of-state applicants must submit the $100 application fee and the $250 program fee at the time of application.
You must agree to:
- pay restitution to the victim for any losses (if applicable)
- pay the $250 participation fee upon being accepted
- keep all appointments scheduled by PTI personnel, including any programs or classes you are required to attend
- not engage in any criminal activity
- random drug screenings
- complete all assignments designated by the director of PTI
For more information, contact our PTI staff at 843-779-8477.