The Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor's Office offers a Traffic Education Program in lieu of points on your driving record for offenses carrying less than four points (no DUI/DUAC or reckless operation). To qualify, you must be referred to the program by the court.
Once referred to the program, you have 45 days to complete the following:
- Fill out the application and contract.
- Four-hour driving education course provided by the National Safety Council or online traffic school at www.idrivesafely.com;
- Complete four hours of community service with any non-profit organization. Obtain a signed document with contact information for the organization.
When you have completed the class and community service, send or drop-off the following:
· signed contract
· court referral
· certificate of completion for defensive driving
· verification of completed community service
· cashier's check or money order for $280. We do not accept cash or personal checks.
Traffic Education Program
Fourteenth Circuit Solicitor's Office
Post Office Box 1880
Failure to complete the program requirements and return the forms, verifications and fee within 45 days will result in your case being rescheduled for court.
For more information about the program, please contact Shannon Horton at 843-779-8477 or email@example.com.